Married People is a ministry of Christ Greenfield Lutheran Church that exists to support and encourage married men and women to reflect Jesus’ love by passionately demonstrating their love for each other as well as building healthy families as a witness to the wider community.
Our Goals and Objectives:
- To support and encourage Christian marriage
- To promote Godly values within our homes, church, and community
- To build and strengthen marriage through Biblical teaching
- To help maintain a Christ-centered home
- To share and fellowship with other Christian couples through testimony, teaching, and prayer
- To provide Christian couples with an opportunity to share in social activities
- To enhance romance, according to God’s principles
- To help couples maintain communication, openness, Spiritual oneness and a structured prayer life.
Married People Opportunities
Christ's Greenfield organizes fun monthly date nights for married couples and provides very inexpensive childcare to make the events out together possible. For more information, go to https://www.cglchurch.org/datenight
SYMBIS (Save Your Marriage Before It Starts):
You can build your marriage on more than a hope and a prayer. The SYMBIS (for engaged couples) and SYMBIS+ (for married couples) Assessments gives you a personalized road map to making your marriage everything it was meant to be. This God-focused tool will reveal both your strengths to continue to build upon as well as areas that can use improvements to make your marriage (or soon-to-be marriage) reflect Jesus’ love in ever more clear ways!
NOTE: SYMBIS is NOT marriage counseling! Rather it is a vehicle to enhance the relationship God has begun which every marriage can benefit from!
If you are interested or have questions, first go to https://www.symbis.com/faq/ for FAQs and then contact the Married People team at email@example.com for more information or to register. The cost is only $30 per couple.
Couples Connection Getaways
Yearly, Christ's Greenfield offers a weekend getaway for married couples to bond, grow, and fellowship with other like-minded couples. Dates and locations vary so check this page for upcoming announcements.
Married People Email List
An internal email distribution list is maintained by the church from which other exciting events, studies, conferences, retreats, Bible studies, etc. are shared. To be added to the list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org